Monday, August 13, 2007

A new week ...

The best laid plans always seem to take longer than expected. I still do not have the ground cover laid but it is on the to be completed list for this week. I am still continuing to work on finishing the ballast for the freight yard. Once this is completed I can continue to work on the ground cover for both main line traveling into Mt Dew Curve and the freight yard. I am also working on finishing the structure of the interlocking tower. As the weekend didn’t show the amount of progress I was really looking for, I am eager to begin moving forward again tonight. There have been some changes to the site as we have posted the review of the Rubber Mold System by Bragdon Enterprises and have added some additional Topics in the forums section. Please take a moment and join our new forum as the membership is open. Thanks again for visiting!

No comments: